Edelbrock Part # 7101 Performer RPM intake manifold is designed for 1955-86 262-400 c.i.d. Chevy V8's for maximum power and a broad torque curve for high- performance street/marine engines. Provides power like a single-plane and throttle response like a dual-plane. Has provisions to machine for an oil fill tube. No provisions for exhaust heated or stock-style choke. Accepts late-model water neck, air-conditioning, alternator and H.E.I. Will fit cast iron Chevrolet Bowtie heads, but will not fit 1987 and later cast iron heads. Intake manifolds will not fit under stock Corvette hood.
- Best for the ultimate in street high-performance
- Dual-plane high-rise intake with 180 degree firing order
- Produces incredible top-end horsepower
- Designed for 1500 to 6550 RPM street-driven power
- Honda Accord Performance Intake Manifold
- Honda Civic Performance Intake Manifold
- Ford F150 Performance Intake Manifold
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Intake Manifold
- Toyota Camry Performance Intake Manifold
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Intake Manifold
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Intake Manifold
- Toyota Corolla Performance Intake Manifold
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Intake Manifold
- Ford Focus Performance Intake Manifold
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?