The K&N Flow Control System utilizes a custom designed base in combination with a unique lid designed to reduce intake turbulence. The resulting smooth, laminar flow enhances cylinder filling, horsepower, and torque. The filter element is the world famous K&N Filtercharger for the ultimate in airflow and filtration.
- Custom design reduces intake turbulence
- Includes K&N round filter element
- High air flow with excellent filtration
- Washable and reusable air filter
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?