A gleaming, chrome-finished top cover with a plated-steel base encloses a high CFM, replaceable, flame-retardant paper element. Providing the maximum in efficiency and beauty.
- Chrome Finished Top
- Plated Steel Base
- High CFM
- Replaceable Paper Element
- Flame-Retardant Element
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?