|Flange Inside Diameter
|Small End Diameter
|Inlet Flange Length
K&N's Universal Air Filters are designed and manufactured for a wide variety of applications including racing vehicles, radio-controlled cars, generators, snowmobiles, tractors, and other applications. Regardless of the angle or offset diameter of the air intake, there is probably a K&N Universal air filter for your equipment. All filters are constructed with ultra-strong molded pliable rubber flanges which absorb vibration and allow for secure attachment and can also be stretched for up to 1/16 of an inch (1.5mm) to fit in-between sizes. K&N universal air filters are washable and reusable.
- ENGINEERED POWER: State-of-the-art air filter media is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration as well as improve overall engine performance
- 4 LAYERS OF PROTECTION: Multiple layers of premium cotton gauze treated with a specially-designed tacking agent work together to create an intricate mesh of engine filter media that is designed to block and trap harmful contaminants
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: K&N Universal Air Filters are manufactured with durable, premium materials and state-of-the-art construction methods to last a lifetime
- CLEAN ONCE EVERY 5 YEARS: Engine air filter only needs cleaning every 75,000 miles under normal highway driving conditions (5 years based on the average miles driven per year of 15,000 miles)
- EASY INSTALLATION: K&N Air Filters are pre-oiled and ready to for use- they are one of the easiest and most cost-effective vehicle upgrades for quick performance gains
- UNIVERSAL FITMENT: Designed for use on a variety of applications
- REDUCES WASTE: Over 200 million disposable air filters and their packaging waste wind up in landfills each year- reusable filters help reduce waste in our landfills
- NO-HASSLE WARRANTY: 1-Year Limited Warranty
Advice and How-To's
- How to Get Rid of a Musty Smell in Your AC
- How to Use Car Defrosters
- Does AC Affect Gas Mileage?
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?