Spectre Blue Medium Conical Air FilterShop All Spectre
This Spectre High Performance Racing (HPR) Air Filter is a blue media clamp-on cone filter that can be used for a wide variety of applications. Using the included adapter rings, this filter can fit 3 inch, 3-1/2 inch, and 4 inch diameter tubes. Manufactured using high quality materials throughout, including oiled synthetic media, urethane, and steel mesh, this washable performance filter is precision engineered for low restriction and better performance. This filter's top houses an inverted cone filter for improved service life and enhanced flow potential. Designed with a triple chrome plated steel top and base, this 5-1/2 inch tall air filter is factory pre-oiled and ready to use.
- High flow filter designed to fit 3 inch, 3 1/2 inch and 4 inch tubes
- Quality materials used throughout including washable. oiled synthetic media, urethane, and steel mesh
- Factory pre-oiled and ready to use
- Includes adapter rings
- Blue synthetic filter media
Advice and How-To's
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems