Leather Honey Leather Conditioner is a non-toxic, all-natural leather conditioner designed to infuse leather with necessary moisture. Leather is a natural material, and as such it requires frequent hydration to stay beautiful and soft. When left untreated, leather dries out and becomes brittle. Leather Honey Leather Conditioner is designed to restore that moisture, protecting new leather and restoring old leather.
- First, clean your leather using Leather Honey Leather Cleaner to remove any grit and grime build up.
- Allow the leather adequate time to dry after cleaning – you don’t want to seal in water by conditioning damp leather, which may lead to mildew
- Apply a thin, even coat to the surface of your leather item
- Let it absorb for a minimum of two hours
Advice and How-To's
- Tips and tricks on how to clean your leather car seats
- How to Clean your Cloth Car Seats
- What Are the Best Seat Covers for My Car?
- Best Car Interior Cleaning Products for a Spotless Car
- Car Vacuum: Guide to Choosing the Right One
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- How to Clean Your Car's Interior
- How to Select, Install, and Clean Floor Mats
- How to Protect Your Car's Interior in Winter
- Improve Your Interior Car Lights