Dorman Ignition Lock Cylinder 924-710
Dorman ignition lock cylinders are part of the ignition lock assembly. The purpose of the ignition lock cylinder is to provide a level of security that requires a coded metal ignition key in order for the vehicle ignition switch to be operated and energized, thereby allowing the vehicle to be started and operated. Failure is due to wear and tear from continual key rotation.
- Tumblers are included for optional rekeying
- Direct replacement and operation
- Includes easy to follow instructions with no need for any specialized tools or equipment
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
- Honda Accord Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Honda Civic Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Ford F150 Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Toyota Camry Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Toyota Corolla Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Chevrolet Cruze Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Ford Focus Ignition Lock Cylinder
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?