Dorman Ignition Lock Cylinder 924-722
|Position Designations||On and Off|
Dorman ignition lock cylinders are part of the ignition lock assembly. The purpose of the ignition lock cylinder is to provide a level of security that requires a coded metal ignition key in order for the vehicle ignition switch to be operated and energized, thereby allowing the vehicle to be started and operated. Failure is due to wear and tear from continual key rotation.
- Direct replacement and operation
- Includes easy to follow instructions with no need for any specialized tools or equipment
- Tumblers are included for optional rekeying
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?