First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Ignition Lock Cylinder 989-019Shop All Dorman
Part # 989-019
SKU # 603383
Price Not Available
Universal Or Specific Fit
Face Ring Color
Steering column jammed and ignition switch not working? This Dorman OE FIX ignition lock housing features a thicker internal cam to address the original equipment flaw for greater durability and a new shear bolt for a complete installation.
- Improved design for greater durability - this ignition lock housing features a thicker, more rigid internal cam to address the original equipment flaw
- Durable materials - this lock housing features aluminum and plastic construction with silicone grease for lubrication
- Ready to install - a new shear bolt is included with the lock housing for a compete installation
- Quality tested - this ignition lock housing has undergone vehicle try-on and material testing
- Honda Accord Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Honda Civic Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Ford F150 Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Toyota Camry Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Toyota Corolla Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Chevrolet Cruze Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Ford Focus Ignition Lock Cylinder
Advice and How-To's
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist