First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Ignition Lock Cylinder 989-039Shop All Dorman
Part # 989-039
SKU # 614286
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 1
Dorman Ignition Lock Cylinders are part of the Ignition Lock Assembly. The purpose of the Ignition Lock Cylinder is to provide a level of security that requires a coded metal Ignition Key in order for the vehicle Ignition Switch to be operated and energized, thereby allowing the vehicle to be started and operated. Failure is due to wear and tear from continual key rotation.
- Direct replacement and operation
- Comes coded and assembled with key
- Includes easy to follow instructions with no need for any specialized tools or equipment
- Quality tested to ensure a trouble-free installation and conformance to product standards
- Honda Accord Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Honda Civic Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Ford F150 Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Toyota Camry Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Toyota Corolla Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Chevrolet Cruze Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Ford Focus Ignition Lock Cylinder
Advice and How-To's
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil