First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Ignition Lock Cylinder 989-053Shop All Dorman
Part # 989-053
SKU # 615158
Price Not Available
Dorman Ignition Lock Cylinders are part of the Ignition Lock Assembly. The purpose of the Ignition Lock Cylinder is to provide a level of security that requires a coded metal Ignition Key in order for the vehicle Ignition Switch to be operated and energized, thereby allowing the vehicle to be started and operated. Failure is due to wear and tear from continual key rotation.
- Direct replacement and operation
- Comes coded and assembled with key
- Includes easy to follow instructions with no need for any specialized tools or equipment
- Quality tested to ensure a trouble-free installation and conformance to product standards
- Honda Accord Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Honda Civic Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Ford F150 Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Toyota Camry Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Toyota Corolla Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Chevrolet Cruze Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Ford Focus Ignition Lock Cylinder
Advice and How-To's
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist