First, Add Your Vehicle
Dorman Ignition Passlock Sensor 924-702Shop All Dorman
Now there’s an affordable, convenient way to get your vehicle up and running after a passlock sensor failure. Dorman’s passlock sensor eliminates the need to replace the entire ignition lock assembly, significantly reducing repair costs. Since this part is a direct fit, a trouble-free installation is ensured.
- Replacing only the sensor eliminates the need for coding a new key
- Rigorous quality control measures have been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
- Save time, money and labor by replacing the part—instead of the complete assembly
- Reestablishes communication between the ignition lock cylinder and the vehicle’s theft deterrent module, restoring the security system to proper operation and turning off the flashing security light
- Honda Accord Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Honda Civic Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Ford F150 Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Toyota Camry Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Toyota Corolla Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Chevrolet Cruze Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Ford Focus Ignition Lock Cylinder
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils