Duralast Ignition Switch LS462
|Item Grade||OEM Standard|
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Female / 4 Stud Male|
The Duralast line of vehicle electronics is designed for OE form, fit and function for both import and domestic vehicles.
- Direct-fit replacement matches proper OE fit, form, and function and ensures trouble-free installation of your ignition switch
- Designed and engineered with high-quality materials and components, including copper alloy conductors, which leads to consistent, long-lasting performance
- Rigorously tested for reliability and peak performance, even under the harshest conditions
- All Duralast® switches are manufactured to meet or exceed OE performance, so you can install with confidence every time
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?