Locksmart Ignition Lock Cylinder LC65354
Each LockSmart® LC65354 is a direct-fit replacement ignition lock cylinder that replaces damaged OE units ensuring an effective start of the engine energy supply. LockSmart® LC65354 is precisely constructed from the highest grade materials for longer durability and resistance. This part is also a safety attribute since it does not accept any key which is not loaded with the appropriate R-code. All LockSmart® ignition lock cylinders are carefully engineered following all OE specifications, in order to meet the service professionals' needs and demands. All LockSmart® ignition lock cylinders are 100% tested for proper fit, form and function.
- With industry leading expertise, when original equipment fails our products are designed to fix the inherent failure issues
- Professional quality construction ensures superior operation
- All locks and accessories feature high grade materials for installation confidence
- Decades of industry leading research and development focused on meeting the technicians needs
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?