First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Gray / Cast Iron
Direct-fit OE-replacement cylinder ensures effective start of the engine energy supply. Constructed from high-grade materials for durability and resistance. Undergoes 100% testing for proper fit, form, and function. As a global manufacturer, we maintain complete quality control throughout the manufacturing process and manufacture each switch to OE spec to ensure proper fit, form, and function.
- Every ignition lock cylinder is precisely constructed from the highest grade materials for longer durability and resistance.
- All of our ignition lock cylinders are carefully engineered following all OE specifications, in order to meet the service professionals' needs and demands.
- All of our ignition lock cylinders are 100% tested for proper fit, form and function
- Every ignition lock cylinder is a direct-fit replacement cylinder that replaces damaged OE units ensuring an effective start of the engine energy supply
- Honda Accord Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Honda Civic Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Ford F150 Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Toyota Camry Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Toyota Corolla Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Chevrolet Cruze Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Ford Focus Ignition Lock Cylinder
Advice and How-To's
- How to Bypass Ignition Switch to Start Car
- How to Get Key Out of Ignition
- How to Start a Car with a Faulty Ignition Switch
- How to Replace an Ignition Switch
- How Does an Ignition Switch Work?
- How Does the Car Ignition System Work?
- How to Start a Car
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost