First, Add Your Vehicle
Locksmart Ignition Switch LA10195Shop All Locksmart
Direct-fit OE-replacement switch effectively restores ignition switch function. Undergoes 100% testing to verify mechanical and electrical switching performance. Robust design and high-grade materials meet the stringent demands of today's service professional. As a global manufacturer of switches, we maintain complete quality control throughout the manufacturing process and manufacture each switch to OE spec to ensure proper fit, form, and function.
- Each ignition switch is a direct-fit replacement electrically operated switch that replaces damaged OE units restoring ignition function
- All of our switches feature a robust design with high grade materials to meet the stringent demands of today's service professional
- Each ignition switch is tested to verify both mechanical and electrical switching performance
- All of our switches are made to OE spec to ensure proper fit, form and function
- Honda Accord Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Honda Civic Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Ford F150 Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Toyota Camry Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Toyota Corolla Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Chevrolet Cruze Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Ford Focus Ignition Lock Cylinder
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils