Locksmart Ignition Switch LA10243
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Male 11 Terminal Blade|
LOCKSmart® is a specialized aftermarket lock brand featuring door, trunk, and ignition lock cylinders. LOCKSmart® provides OE fit, form, and function locks across domestic and import applications for both late and older model vehicles.
- LOCKSmart® is designed using copper alloy conductors to ensure superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses
- Each LOCKSmart® is tested to verify both mechanical and electrical switching performance
- Our complete line of ignition switches are constructed with the finest materials to ensure proper fit and function every time
- All LOCKSmart® ignition switches are 100% tested for proper fit, form and function
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?