First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Off, ACC, On, Start
As a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from component to finished product.
- With a complete line of ignition switches constructed with the finest materials designed to ensure proper fit and function every time
- Our switches feature a robust design with high grade materials to meet the stringent demands of today's service professional
- Our switches are designed using copper alloy conductors to ensure superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses
- Our parts are 100% tested to verify both mechanical and electrical switching performance
- Honda Accord Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Honda Civic Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Ford F150 Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Toyota Camry Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Toyota Corolla Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Chevrolet Cruze Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Ford Focus Ignition Lock Cylinder
Advice and How-To's
- How to Bypass Ignition Switch to Start Car
- How to Get Key Out of Ignition
- How to Start a Car with a Faulty Ignition Switch
- How to Replace an Ignition Switch
- How Does an Ignition Switch Work?
- How Does the Car Ignition System Work?
- How to Start a Car
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost