First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
New Melling lifters should always be part of a new camshaft installation. To make selection of the desired combination of camshaft and lifters easier, Melling offers camshaft / lifter kits that provide the camshaft and correct lifter combinations for your engine application. Melling camshaft kits include the camshaft, lifters and a 4 oz container of Melling-lube.
- Precision engineered for optimum fit and function
- Manufactured from high quality materials for consistent durable wear
- Designed for long-life and worry-free performance
- Kit contains camshaft, corresponding lifters and Melling-lube to complete your engine rebuild
- Meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?