First, set your vehicle
Duralast Camshaft Timing Gear S1232Shop All Duralast
Duralast Timing is manufactured using the highest quality materials and precision technology providing the best operating performance for this engine application
- Camshaft Sprocket - Secondary - Exhaust
- The sprocket is precision machined high grade metal for strength and durability
- Cam sprocket with 36 teeth
- Coated in rust preventative
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. performance
- Honda Accord Camshaft Timing Gear
- Honda Civic Camshaft Timing Gear
- Ford F150 Camshaft Timing Gear
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Camshaft Timing Gear
- Toyota Camry Camshaft Timing Gear
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Camshaft Timing Gear
- Dodge Ram 1500 Camshaft Timing Gear
- Toyota Corolla Camshaft Timing Gear
- Chevrolet Cruze Camshaft Timing Gear
- Ford Focus Camshaft Timing Gear
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost