This Powerbuilt Universal Timing Gear Holder tool, is made from glass nylon reinforced injection, and is built to securely hold timing gears in place when removing or installing the gear retaining nuts. The long handle provides breaker bar strength for maximum holding force on cam gears during servicing. This is the perfect tooling when replacing or servicing timing gears and for timing belt service jobs. Easily adjustable gear tooth adjust to fit a large range of gear sizes.
- Allows rotation of cam gear to align properly during installation
- Holds timing gears securely in place
- Adjustable gear tooth fits large range of gear sizes
- Long handle allows for more leverage when needed
- Honda Accord Camshaft Timing Gear
- Honda Civic Camshaft Timing Gear
- Ford F150 Camshaft Timing Gear
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Camshaft Timing Gear
- Toyota Camry Camshaft Timing Gear
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Camshaft Timing Gear
- Dodge Ram 1500 Camshaft Timing Gear
- Toyota Corolla Camshaft Timing Gear
- Ford Focus Camshaft Timing Gear
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?