Melling Camshaft MC1376
|Intake Valve Lift||0.255|
|Intake Duration at .050 Inch Lift||188|
|Exhaust Duration at .050 inch Lift||0|
|Cam Type||Hydraulic Flat Tappet|
Melling offers a full line of camshafts for domestic cars, light trucks, import vehicles, marine and high performance engines. Melling listings include OEM applications to match the engine requirements desired including horsepower, economy and needed engine torque. In addition to OEM grinds, Melling high performance camshaft coverage provides specific high performance camshaft choices for additional applications including street, RV, strip and circle track racing applications. Melling high performance camshafts supply the performance to suit your horsepower and torque requirements wherever and whenever you want it. Melling stock replacement and Melling high performance camshafts are developed, engineered, tested and manufactured with the highest standards of quality and materials. Get the performance you want and need with a Melling branded camshaft.
- Precision engineered for optimum fit and function
- Manufactured from high quality durable materials for long wear
- Designed for long-life and worry-free performance
- Meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?