First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Enginetech Crankshaft Kit 126300Shop All Enginetech
Part # 126300
SKU # 1158957
Price Not Available
Enginetech’s crankshaft kits include our high-quality crankshafts along with rod and main bearings. Our reman crankshaft kits go through a strict QC inspection. Each crankshaft casting is handled individually and machined to OE specifications on top-of-the-line equipment to ensure high-quality product. The rod and main journals are measured and ground to the appropriate oversize, not to exceed 030 over. Each reman crankshaft kit also includes the matching oversized rod and main bearings for easy ordering. After that, our engineering department inspects the crankshafts to ensure that they meet Enginetech’s high quality standards.
- Extensive inventory for rare rebuilds
- Conveniently includes bearings
- Meets or exceeds OE specifications
- Strict QC ensures high quality
- No core charges
- Air Impact Wrench
- Air Ratchet
- Bolt Extractor
- Clutch Pedal Pad
- Driveway Cleaner
- Engine Hoist
- Engine Leveler
- Engine Stand
- Hand Cleaner
- Loaner Breaker Bar
- Loaner Engine Cylinder Hone
- Loaner Jaw Attachment Puller
- Manuals and Software
- Performance Oil Pan Gasket
- Ratchet Extension
- Rocker Panel Molding Clip
- Seat Back Panel Clip
- Spot Lights
- Tool Set
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?