First, set your vehicle
Duralast Crankshaft Seal 471504Shop All Duralast
High-quality, easy-to-install Duralast Seals meet or exceed original equipment specifications with high quality materials and application-specific designs. The complex rubber blend is made to resist extreme temperatures with good elastic recovery, high abrasion resistance, and has a broad fluid compatibility.
- Duralast Seals are designed to meet or exceed the original OEM specification to provide longer sealing life
- Duralast Seals are constructed to provide superior protection from water, dirt, and other contaminants from entering the seal while preventing the application fluid from leaking out
- Duralast Seals are made from the highest quality steel and rubber materials to ensure maximum performance under the most extreme conditions in every demanding application
- Duralast Seals are designed to match the OEM configuration to ensure superior quality and ease of installation
- Sealing materials are specifically engineered for the application fluid type and temperature range
- Honda Accord Crankshaft Seal - Front
- Honda Civic Crankshaft Seal - Front
- Ford F150 Crankshaft Seal - Front
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crankshaft Seal - Front
- Toyota Camry Crankshaft Seal - Front
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Crankshaft Seal - Front
- Dodge Ram 1500 Crankshaft Seal - Front
- Toyota Corolla Crankshaft Seal - Front
- Chevrolet Cruze Crankshaft Seal - Front
- Ford Focus Crankshaft Seal - Front
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost