First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Seal 5650Shop All Duralast
Part # 5650
SKU # 209795
Price Not Available
High-quality, easy-to-install Duralast Seals meet or exceed original equipment specifications with high quality materials and application-specific designs. The complex rubber blend is made to resist extreme temperatures with good elastic recovery, high abrasion resistance, and has a broad fluid compatibility.
- Duralast Seals are designed to meet or exceed the original OEM specification to provide longer sealing life
- Duralast Seals are constructed to provide superior protection from water, dirt, and other contaminants from entering the seal while preventing the application fluid from leaking out
- Duralast Seals are made from the highest quality steel and rubber materials to ensure maximum performance under the most extreme conditions in every demanding application
- Duralast Seals are designed to match the OEM configuration to ensure superior quality and ease of installation
- Sealing materials are specifically engineered for the application fluid type and temperature range
- Honda Accord Crankshaft Seal - Front
- Honda Civic Crankshaft Seal - Front
- Ford F150 Crankshaft Seal - Front
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crankshaft Seal - Front
- Toyota Camry Crankshaft Seal - Front
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Crankshaft Seal - Front
- Dodge Ram 1500 Crankshaft Seal - Front
- Toyota Corolla Crankshaft Seal - Front
- Chevrolet Cruze Crankshaft Seal - Front
- Ford Focus Crankshaft Seal - Front
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?