Duralast Crankshaft Timing Gear S1307
Duralast Timing is manufactured using the highest quality materials and precision technology providing the best operating performance for this engine application
- Crankshaft Sprocket
- The sprocket is precision machined high grade metal for strength and durability
- Double row crank sprocket with 31/21 teeth
- Coated in rust preventative
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. performance
- Air Impact Wrench
- Air Ratchet
- Bolt Extractor
- Clutch Pedal Pad
- Driveway Cleaner
- Engine Hoist
- Engine Leveler
- Engine Stand
- Hand Cleaner
- Loaner Breaker Bar
- Loaner Engine Cylinder Hone
- Loaner Jaw Attachment Puller
- Manuals and Software
- Performance Oil Pan Gasket
- Ratchet Extension
- Rocker Panel Molding Clip
- Seat Back Panel Clip
- Spot Lights
- Tool Set
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?