First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
ACDelco Engine Balance Shaft 90537300Shop All ACDelco
Part # 90537300
SKU # 626172
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5
Get the GM quality you know and trust with ACDelco GM Original Equipment Engine Components such as intake manifolds, intake manifold gaskets, engine oil cooler lines, tensioners, balancers, and pulleys for most GM cars, light duty trucks, and SUVs on the road today. Stay with the brand of parts your General Motors vehicle came with and get peace of mind that the fit, form, and function is up to the high standards and specifications of General Motors. This is important on these types of high-labor-hour repairs because the part designs are enhanced to incorporate GM OE updates, upgrades, and Technical Service Bulletins. Only ACDelco can offer complete late-model coverage and all ACDelco GM OE Engine Components.
- This engine component applies a pre-set tension to the balance shaft chain to prevent unnecessary balance shaft noise and component wear
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Designs are enhanced and amended to incorporate updates, upgrades, and Technical Service Bulletins
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?