First, set your vehicle
ACDelco Engine Balance Shaft 90537300Shop All ACDelco
Get the GM quality you know and trust with ACDelco GM Original Equipment Engine Components such as intake manifolds, intake manifold gaskets, engine oil cooler lines, tensioners, balancers, and pulleys for most GM cars, light duty trucks, and SUVs on the road today. Stay with the brand of parts your General Motors vehicle came with and get peace of mind that the fit, form, and function is up to the high standards and specifications of General Motors. This is important on these types of high-labor-hour repairs because the part designs are enhanced to incorporate GM OE updates, upgrades, and Technical Service Bulletins. Only ACDelco can offer complete late-model coverage and all ACDelco GM OE Engine Components.
- This engine component applies a pre-set tension to the balance shaft chain to prevent unnecessary balance shaft noise and component wear
- Designs are enhanced and amended to incorporate updates, upgrades, and Technical Service Bulletins
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Honda Accord Engine Balance Shaft
- Honda Civic Engine Balance Shaft
- Ford F150 Engine Balance Shaft
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Engine Balance Shaft
- Toyota Camry Engine Balance Shaft
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Engine Balance Shaft
- Dodge Ram 1500 Engine Balance Shaft
- Toyota Corolla Engine Balance Shaft
- Chevrolet Cruze Engine Balance Shaft
- Ford Focus Engine Balance Shaft
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?