First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Valve Head Diameter
|High Alloy Steel
Precision engineering, selection of superior grade alloy materials and advanced manufacturing processes ensure that Melling exhaust valves meet the exacting specifications required for efficient, durable and powerful performance. Melling exhaust valves feature high fatigue strength materials, excellent heat resistance and years of dependable performance. Melling exhaust valve selections are available in a wide variety of designs and materials for most OEM and performance vehicle applications.
- Precision engineered for optimum fit and function
- Manufactured from high quality durable materials for long wear
- Designed for long-life and worry-free performance
- Meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
- Honda Accord Exhaust Valve (Engine)
- Honda Civic Exhaust Valve (Engine)
- Ford F150 Exhaust Valve (Engine)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Exhaust Valve (Engine)
- Toyota Camry Exhaust Valve (Engine)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Exhaust Valve (Engine)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Exhaust Valve (Engine)
- Toyota Corolla Exhaust Valve (Engine)
- Ford Focus Exhaust Valve (Engine)
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler