Dorman Intake Manifold Control Valve 911-904
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Male|
The intake actuator varies the length of the intake tract to optimize power.
- Replacement restores proper engine function
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- No special tools necessary for installation
- This part has undergone vehicle try-on testing to meet product standards
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?