First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Melling Engine Intake Valve V5007Shop All Melling
Part # V5007
SKU # 838882
Price Not Available
Valve Head Diameter
Lock Groove Quantity
High Alloy Steel
Precision engineering, selection of superior grade alloy materials and advanced manufacturing processes ensure that Melling intake valves meet the exacting specifications required for efficient, durable and powerful performance. Melling intake valves feature high fatigue strength materials, excellent heat resistance and years of dependable performance. Melling intake valve selections are available in a wide variety of designs and materials for most OEM and performance vehicle applications.
- Precision engineered for optimum fit and function
- Manufactured from high quality durable materials for long wear
- Designed for long-life and worry-free performance
- Meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
- Honda Accord Intake Valve (Engine)
- Honda Civic Intake Valve (Engine)
- Ford F150 Intake Valve (Engine)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Intake Valve (Engine)
- Toyota Camry Intake Valve (Engine)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Intake Valve (Engine)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Intake Valve (Engine)
- Toyota Corolla Intake Valve (Engine)
- Ford Focus Intake Valve (Engine)
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?