Melling Engine Intake Valve V5522
|Valve Head Diameter||1.575|
|Lock Groove Quantity||1|
|Grade Type||Standard Replacement|
Precision engineering, selection of superior grade alloy materials and advanced manufacturing processes ensure that Melling intake valves meet the exacting specifications required for efficient, durable and powerful performance. Melling intake valves feature high fatigue strength materials, excellent heat resistance and years of dependable performance. Melling intake valve selections are available in a wide variety of designs and materials for most OEM and performance vehicle applications.
- Precision engineered for optimum fit and function
- Manufactured from high quality durable materials for long wear
- Designed for long-life and worry-free performance
- Meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
- Honda Accord Intake Valve (Engine)
- Honda Civic Intake Valve (Engine)
- Ford F150 Intake Valve (Engine)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Intake Valve (Engine)
- Toyota Camry Intake Valve (Engine)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Intake Valve (Engine)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Intake Valve (Engine)
- Toyota Corolla Intake Valve (Engine)
- Chevrolet Cruze Intake Valve (Engine)
- Ford Focus Intake Valve (Engine)
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?