First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Sealed Power Bearing 533M30Shop All Sealed Power
Part # 533M30
SKU # 807312
Price Not Available
Sealed Power® Vintage components provide coverage for applications over 35 years old, restoring classics with like new performance. Leading edge materials, ISO & QS certified manufacturing ensures performance and longevity for treasured engine rebuilds.
- Steel-backed bronze alloy lining with overplate
- Popular for fatigue resistance & strength - provides conformability required for older applications
- State-of-the-art manufacturing
- Exacting tolerances
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Honda Accord Main Bearing - Engine
- Honda Civic Main Bearing - Engine
- Ford F150 Main Bearing - Engine
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Main Bearing - Engine
- Toyota Camry Main Bearing - Engine
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Main Bearing - Engine
- Dodge Ram 1500 Main Bearing - Engine
- Toyota Corolla Main Bearing - Engine
- Ford Focus Main Bearing - Engine
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?