Sealed Power Engine Main Bearing 4289M
Sealed Power parts provide innovative designs, use leading-edge materials and utilize ISO & QS certified manufacturing in order to deliver top quality products that meet the rigorous demands of today's modern engines..
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Popular for fatigue resistance & strength - provides conformability required for older applications
- Steel-backed bronze alloy lining with overplate
- Exacting tolerances
- State-of-the-art manufacturing
- Honda Accord Main Bearing - Engine
- Honda Civic Main Bearing - Engine
- Ford F150 Main Bearing - Engine
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Main Bearing - Engine
- Toyota Camry Main Bearing - Engine
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Main Bearing - Engine
- Dodge Ram 1500 Main Bearing - Engine
- Toyota Corolla Main Bearing - Engine
- Chevrolet Cruze Main Bearing - Engine
- Ford Focus Main Bearing - Engine
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?