First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Edelbrock Performance Camshaft Kit 22085Shop All Edelbrock
Part # 22085
SKU # 974937
Price Not Available
Intake Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio
Intake Duration at .050 Inch Lift
Edelbrock part #22085 Rollin' Thunder camshaft kit is designed for 1957-86 small-block Chevy V-8 applications. This complete cam kits include an Edelbrock Rollin' Thunder hydraulic roller camshaft, hydraulic roller lifters and pushrods. The Rollin' Thunder camshaft kit is ground specifically for use with the corresponding Performer or Performer RPM manifold and cylinder heads. However, Rollin' Thunder camshaft package may also be used with other components designed to operate in a similar RPM range. Camshaft Specifications: - Duration @ .050 Intake: 212 degrees - Duration @ .050 Exhaust: 222 degrees - Lift @ Valve Intake: .462" - Lift @ Valve Exhaust: .479" - Lobe Separation: 112 Degrees - Intake Centerline: 107 Degrees - Idle Vacuum @ 1000 RPM's: 16"
- Iron Camshaft Material
- 0.462 in. Intake Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio
- Roller Lifter Type
- Valve Springs Required
- Assembly Lubricant Included
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?