First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Edelbrock Performance Camshaft Kit 7157Shop All Edelbrock
Part # 7157
SKU # 10720
Price Not Available
Intake Duration at .050 Inch Lift
Advertised Intake Duration
Exhaust Valve Lift
Basic Operating RPM Range
Intake Valve Lift
Edelbrock part #7157 Performer RPM Camshaft is designed for Pontiac 350-455 V-8 applications. This Edelbrock cam kit produced 422 HP & 441 ft-lbs. of torque when used with #7156 intake and #60599 cylinder heads on a 455 engine. The camshaft works well with high-performance's street applications, Performer RPM cams provide power from 1500 to 6500 rpm. This hydraulic lifter camshaft is dyno-matched to Performer RPM manifolds for high-rpm horsepower while still maintaining acceptable low-end torque. With 10 to 12 inches of manifold vacuum at idle, Performer RPM cams have more lift and duration than most street camshafts. Hydraulic flat tappet lifters are included with each Performer RPM camshaft. Camshaft Specifications: - Duration @ .050 Intake: 231 degrees - Duration @ .050 Exhaust: 240 degrees - Lift @ Valve Intake: .470" - Lift @ Valve Exhaust: .470" - Lobe Separation: 113.5 Degrees - Intake Centerline: 112 Degrees - Idle Vacuum @ 1000 RPM's: 10"
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?