First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Edelbrock Performance Pushrod 9632Shop All Edelbrock
Part # 9632
SKU # 214327
Price Not Available
Bottom Tip Type
Top Tip Type
Bottom Tip Diameter
4130 Chromoly Steel
Top Tip Diameter
Edelbrock part #9632 Pushrods are designed for small-block Ford 289-302 V-8 engine applications. These one-piece pushrods are manufactured from high quality 4130 Chromoly steel tubing that has been surface hardened for maximum durability. They have precise formed wedged ends for a high quality fit with the cup seats. A black oxide finish is added for corrosion resistance. Pushrod Specifications: - Outside Diameter: 5/16" - Length: 6.800"
- 6.8 in. Length
- 0.312 in. Diameter
- 4130 Chromoly Steel Material
- Black Oxide Finish
- Made In The USA
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?