COMP Cams Performance Pushrod 8905-1
For racing/high performance applications. Unique dual taper for strength. Lightweight construction. Made from special steel alloy. 210+ tip for increased load bearing surface. Increased performance. 1 year limited warranty.
- Heat-treated for extended durability & guide plate compatibility
- Ideal for serious street performance and race applications
- Precision formed and reinforced 5/16" ball type ends
- One-piece construction from .080" wall seamless chromemoly
- Available in a variety of lengths between 6.250" and 8.200"
- Black oxide finished and laser etched part number & length
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?