Melling Pushrod MPR-330
|Bottom Tip Type||Ball End|
|Top Tip Type||Ball End|
|Bottom Tip Diameter||0.36|
|Top Tip Diameter||0.36|
Melling offers a broad selection of push rods for both standard and performance engine applications. Melling push rods are built to the most stringent specifications using only the highest quality materials and manufacturing processes. Melling recommends always installing new push rods to assure proper valve train geometry and performance. In addition to OEM push rod applications, Melling select offers chrome molly push rods for high performance applications.
- Precision engineered for optimum fit and function
- Manufactured from high quality materials for consistent durable wear
- Designed for long-life and worry-free performance
- Meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?