First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Melling Pushrod MPR-333Shop All Melling
Part # MPR-333
SKU # 107221
Price Not Available
Bottom Tip Type
Top Tip Type
Bottom Tip Diameter
Top Tip Diameter
Melling offers a broad selection of push rods for both standard and performance engine applications. Melling push rods are built to the most stringent specifications using only the highest quality materials and manufacturing processes. Melling recommends always installing new push rods to assure proper valve train geometry and performance. In addition to OEM push rod applications, Melling select offers chrome molly push rods for high performance applications.
- Precision engineered for optimum fit and function
- Manufactured from high quality materials for consistent durable wear
- Designed for long-life and worry-free performance
- Meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?