Comp Cams Rocker Arm Kit 1251-16
|Stud Size||0.4375 in.MM|
Match or exceed factory specifications. Quality made. Stops noise / slop associated with worn stock rockers. 1 year limited warranty.
- Excellent replacement rocker arms for engine rebuilds with a stock or High Energy Camshaft
- Feature a long slot for higher than stock lift camshafts
- Help to eliminate noise and slop associated with worn or high mileage stock rockers
- Include adjusting nuts and pivot balls where required
- Nitrided rockers are designed for higher valve spring pressures and hardened pushrods
- Nitriding increases hardness, thus improving durability and longevity of rocker arms
- Valve train deflectors recommended when using a high volume or high pressure oil pump
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?