First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Melling Rocker Arm Kit MRK-827Shop All Melling
Part # MRK-827
SKU # 384531
Price Not Available
New Melling rocker arms should always be part of a new valve train build. To make selection of the desired combination of rocker arms and installation hardware easier, Melling offers rocker arm kits that provide the rocker arm and correct fulcrum, bolt and stud combinations for your engine application.
- Precision engineered for optimum fit and function
- Manufactured from high quality materials for consistent durable wear
- Kit includes rocker arms and related rocker arm components needed to complete the engine rebuild
- Designed for long-life and worry-free performance
- Meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?