Melling Rocker Arm MR-889
|Rocker Arm Ratio||0.0|
|Rocker Arm Type||Shaft|
|Shims Included||Package Contains 1 Stock Replacement Rocker Arm|
|Rocker Arm Finish||Silver|
|Rocker Arm Material||Stamped Steel|
|Grade Type||Standard Replacement|
Melling lists rocker arms for both domestic and import applications. Depending on OEM design specifications, Melling rocker arms are provided in either stamped or cast materials. Each rocker arm is built from only the best materials and manufacturing processes available. Melling recommends installing new rocker arms and components with every engine rebuild to assure long engine life and the most efficient performance.
- Precision engineered for optimum fit and function
- Designed for long-life and maintenance free performance
- Manufactured from high quality durable materials for long wear
- Meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?