First, set your vehicle
Sealed Power Bearing 4185RAShop All Sealed Power
Sealed Power® parts provide innovative designs, use leading edge materials and utilize ISO & QS certified manufacturing in order to deliver top quality products that meet the rigorous demands of today's modern engines.
- A-Series bi-metal aluminum alloy
- Utilizes ISO & QS certified manufacturing
- Silicon particles help polish crankshaft journal to further reduce wear during operation
- Made with silicon to provide greater surface hardness
- Greater seizure resistance than tri-metal material
- Dramatically reduces or eliminates bearing wear
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost