First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Sealed Power Bearing 6-3150CPAShop All Sealed Power
Part # 6-3150CPA
SKU # 179297
Price Not Available
Sealed Power® parts provide innovative designs, use leading edge materials and utilize ISO & QS certified manufacturing in order to deliver top quality products that meet the rigorous demands of today's modern engines.
- Steel-backed bronze alloy lining with overplate
- Popular for fatigue resistance & strength
- Provides conformability required for older apps
- Our standard material is comparable to competitors performance bearing
- Note - This material offers less resistance to wear & corrosion than other materials.
- Utilizes ISO & QS certified manufacturing
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?