First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Sealed Power Bearing 8-2555A60Shop All Sealed Power
Part # 8-2555A60
SKU # 180428
Price Not Available
Sealed Power® parts provide innovative designs, use leading edge materials and utilize ISO & QS certified manufacturing in order to deliver top quality products that meet the rigorous demands of today's modern engines.
- A-Series bi-metal aluminum alloy
- Greater seizure resistance than tri-metal material
- Dramatically reduces or eliminates bearing wear
- Made with silicon to provide greater surface hardness
- Silicon particles help polish crankshaft journal to further reduce wear during operation
- Utilizes ISO & QS certified manufacturing
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?