First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
SA Gear Timing Chain Tensioner 9235Shop All Duralast
Part # 9235
SKU # 242258
Price Not Available
Duralast Timing is manufactured using the highest quality materials and precision technology providing the best operating performance for this engine application
- Chain Tensioner - Lower
- The part is precision machined with high grade material for greater durability
- Maintains excellent chain or belt tension
- Part is quality inspected and tested
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. performance
- Honda Accord Timing Chain Tensioner
- Honda Civic Timing Chain Tensioner
- Ford F150 Timing Chain Tensioner
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Timing Chain Tensioner
- Toyota Camry Timing Chain Tensioner
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Timing Chain Tensioner
- Dodge Ram 1500 Timing Chain Tensioner
- Toyota Corolla Timing Chain Tensioner
- Chevrolet Cruze Timing Chain Tensioner
- Ford Focus Timing Chain Tensioner
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?