First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Cloyes Timing Set 9-0393SFShop All Cloyes
Part # 9-0393SF
SKU # 1173028
Price Not Available
Universal Or Specific Fit
Timing Chain Type
Primary-Inverted Tooth, Secondary-Single Roller
Cloyes is a leading manufacturer of timing systems products, including a wide range of complete kits for a variety of domestic and foreign nameplates. Leveraging its expertise in timing drive systems, Cloyes utilizes the latest in design and technology to offer complete timing chain kits. The complete kits, which meet or exceed OEM performance requirements, ensure quiet and maintenance-free experience. Cloyes parts are CAD designed and manufactured using advanced materials. Each part is extensively tested for function and durability to ensure optimal performance. Cloyes Timing Kits may include camshaft sprockets, crankshaft sprockets, timing chains, tensioners, and guides. Refer to our online catalog for detailed application-specific information.
- The complete kits, which meet or exceed OEM performance requirements, ensure a quiet and maintenance-free experience
- Cloyes parts are CAD designed and manufactured using premium materials. Each part is extensively tested and measured for function, fitment, and durability to ensure optimal performance
- Cloyes Timing Kits may include camshaft sprockets, crankshaft sprockets, timing chains, tensioners, and guides
- Refer to our online catalog for detailed application-specific information
- Keep your engine's valve train in perfect time with Cloyes, the world leader in timing drive systems.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?