First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Cloyes Timing Set 9-0743SShop All Cloyes
Part # 9-0743S
SKU # 1172567
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6
|Crankshaft Sprocket Material
|Camshaft Sprocket Material
|Timing Chain Type
Cloyes is a leading manufacturer of timing systems products, including a wide range of complete kits for a variety of domestic and foreign nameplates. Leveraging its expertise in timing drive systems, Cloyes utilizes the latest in design and technology to offer complete timing chain kits. The complete kits, which meet or exceed OEM performance requirements, ensure quiet and maintenance-free experience. Cloyes parts are CAD designed and manufactured using advanced materials. Each part is extensively tested for function and durability to ensure optimal performance. Cloyes Timing Kits may include camshaft sprockets, crankshaft sprockets, timing chains, tensioners, and guides. Refer to our online catalog for detailed application-specific information.
- The complete kits, which meet or exceed OEM performance requirements, ensure a quiet and maintenance-free experience
- Cloyes parts are CAD designed and manufactured using premium materials. Each part is extensively tested and measured for function, fitment, and durability to ensure optimal performance
- Cloyes Timing Kits may include camshaft sprockets, crankshaft sprockets, timing chains, tensioners, and guides
- Refer to our online catalog for detailed application-specific information
- Keep your engine's valve train in perfect time with Cloyes, the world leader in timing drive systems.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?