Duralast Timing Set 76144
|Camshaft Sprocket Material||Metal|
|Timing Chain Type||Inverted Tooth|
Duralast Timing is manufactured using the highest quality materials and precision technology providing the best operating performance for this engine application
- Partial Timing Set
- Includes 3 Chains, 2 Guides, 2 Tensioner Arms, 3 Tensioners
- 10 Pieces
- Coated in rust preventative
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. performance
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?