Duralast Timing Set C-349
|Chain Type||Inverted Tooth|
Duralast Timing is manufactured using the highest quality materials and precision technology providing the best operating performance for this engine application
- The chain is heat treated steel for durability and prerun for accurate fit
- Inverted tooth chain with 62 links and 1 timing mark
- Coated in rust preventative
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. performance
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?